St. Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (ENGECON)
- 1996-1999 Postgraduate studies, PhD research “Effective approaches to software project management and IT company process management”.
- 1991-1996 MS, Honor Diploma in Business Administration and Computer Science
- Strong theoretical background in strategic management, project management, finance, accounting and economics.
- Twelve years of practical experience in all phases of software development for commercial and government organizations. Expert in software development process.
- Technical skills in database management, process modeling, web and ERP systems and tools.
- 2004 — 2006 IT and Management consultant. Consultancy and training for corporate client: IT strategy, Operations management, Business process modeling, IT Project Management.
- 2005, December – 2006, April. Consultant. SAP EMEA Financial Solutions Hub, SAP Insurance Solution adaptation for Russian market. Sales support.
- 2004 — 2005 Director, business development. High-tech start-up Carabi. Marketing and PR, client communications. Conceptual and system design of niche-market platform-based products, prototype design. Marketing and technical research. Direct sales.
- 2002 — 2004 Management Consultant. Science Management Consulting Russisa (SMCR). Operational and IT consulting for corporate clients. Increase operations efficiency using IT.
- 1999 — 2001 Project Manager | Department manager Computers Systems for Business International Eastern Europe (CSBI EE) / Total Objects. Off-shore software development department management. Information system for Lloyds Insurance brokers. Project management, business analysis, system deployment, user education.
- 1993 – 1999 Free-lance IT consultant / Application developer. Information systems design, development, deployment and support for commercial and government organization. Back-office systems, accounting, procurement, financial analysis and monitoring, business evaluation. Clients: Engecon, St. Petersburg Textile, Leningrad Metal Factory, Kirgzia State Property Committee, Hanh&Ko, Magnat, Express, Institute School of Economics
Download full Kate Koltunova CV PDF