St. Petersburg State University of Engineering and Economics (ENGECON)
- 1996-1999 Postgraduate studies, PhD research “Effective approaches to software project management and IT company process management”.
- 1991-1996 MS, Honor Diploma in Business Administration and Computer Science
- Experienced business analyst and project manager with strong background in corporate IT strategy and software project management. Understanding of modern IT landscape in different industries: ERP, CRM, BI, MDM, PIM, Data Quality.
- Twenty years of practical experience in all phases of software development for commercial and government organizations. Expert in software development process and corporate IT-Strategy: Cobit, ITIL.
- Technical skills in process modeling using modern tools like ARIS and MS Visio. Knowledge of business processes and information systems in the insurance industry, wholesale, retail and telecommunications.
- Expertise in software development process: CMMI, MS Framework, Structured and object-oriented modelling techniques: IDEF0, eEPC, UML. Practical experience in Agile and Waterfall software project.
- 011 – present Actualog Social Product Information Management
Product design, testing, project management.
Actualog solves the problem of the product information management focusing on complex technical products targeting B2B and B2G. Actualog addresses the challenge that key product information is currently scattered across multiple sources and is not available to all interested parties.
2004 – present IT and Management Consultant
Consulting Services for commercial companies to achieve sustainable competitive advantages using information technologies operational performance improvement and innovations:
- IT strategic management. Information system evaluation, tender process, specification development.
- Business process modeling and optimization, business process mapping. Evaluation of process modeling tools (Business process mapping for Mobile Telecom operator in Azerbaijan, 2009);
- IT project management consulting;
- Training and seminars: IT Strategy, Business process modeling and IT Project Management.
2005, January – 2006, April SAP EMEA Insurance Hub, Consultant
- SAP Insurance solution (Policy Management, Claims Management, Collections and Disbursement) customization for Russian market;
- Demo-build projects, pre-sales.
2003 – 2005 High-tech venture project Investor / Business Development Director.
- Strategic and operational marketing. Marketing materials production. New business generation.
- Sales and pre-sales. Product presentation, demo-build, demo and sales seminars organization.
2002 – 2003 Science Management Consulting Russia (SMCR) Management Consultant. Informations technologies, financial management, KPI, BSC and BPR.
- Business process modeling and re-engineering
- IS strategy development, IS architecture analysis and optimization
1999 – 2001 Computers Systems for Business International Eastern Europe (CSBI EE) / Total Objects – supplier for the Lloyds Market www.totalobjects.co.uk
Project Manager / Business analyst
- Management at the offshore software development: client communication, project management, development of software documentation, specifications.
- Responsibility for software development quality assurance: company standards, metrics, and operational procedures. Preliminary work to complain ISO 9000 / CMM Level 3.
1993, October – 1999, October IT consultant / Application developer
Software development and implementation for commercial companies and government organizations: procurement, accounting, evaluation services, management dashboards, etc.